BALLOON PHOTO SHOOT

• Friday 24 August 2012

If you read my birthday post, then you saw the Polaroid images I created for my thirtieth birthday invitations. My husband and I spent an afternoon gallivanting around the Melbourne CBD taking these pictures. I chose four different images to enclose and alternate with each balloon invitation. 

It was entertaining being a model for a day and having onlookers and tram commuters smile and make sweet comments as they passed by. A little helium can lift more than a big beautiful balloon. You should try it sometime.

Here are my favourite images for you to see.


All images were taken by Angelos Sourial. The images were taken at the Treasury Gardens, The Regent Theatre, St. Michaels Anglican Church, Collins Street, Chanel, Centre Place, St. Paul's Cathedral and Laurent Bakery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

8:18 All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger